How can I create a Rollup?
You can create a new Rollup from the Rollups page and clicking Create New Rollup.
You can only enable a maximum of 3 Rollups on the Casual Emailer plan, and 10 on the Inbox Hero plan.
How often can I receive my Rollup?
You can choose to receive your Rollup daily or weekly and you choose the day and time.
Can I change when I receive my Rollup?
Yes! You can edit your Rollup schedule by clicking the chevron icon and clicking Edit.
Can I change how my Rollup looks?
Yes! If you are on our Hero plan then you can select from 3 different layout options depending on your needs;
Featured view - image previews from your most read senders
Detailed view - subject lines for every email for more info
Compact view - overview of total emails for quick viewing
Here's an example of the same Rollup in the different layout options;
Can I pause or deactivate a Rollup?
You can disable a Rollup at any time by clicking the toggle from the Rollups list or on the Rollup page. We will pause watching your mailboxes for the senders in that Rollup and you won't receive any more digest emails until you enable it again.
What happens when you disable your Rollup:
- All previously rolled up emails will stay in your "_lma-rollups" folder.
- Future emails from senders in that Rollup will not be watched or moved out of your inbox.
- You won't receive any more digest emails for that Rollup.
- You can re-enable your Rollup at at any time.
How can I delete my Rollup?
You can delete your Rollup from the Rollups page here. Click the chevron and click the delete option.
- You won't be able to read this Rollup in Leave Me Alone any more.
- We will stop watching for emails from senders in this Rollup.
- We won't move emails in this Rollup out of your Inbox any more.