How many senders can I add to a Rollup?
As many as you like!
How can I see which senders are being Rolled up?
You can see the emails you've added to a Rollup by clicking on Senders in the navigation on the right. You can also remove senders from being Rolled up here if you wish.
You can see which emails are currently in one of your Rollups from the Mail List by filtering by rolled-up:
Can I manually add a sender to a Rollup?
Yes you can! You can add any sender to a Rollup using the 'Add sender manually' button from the senders list for your Rollup.
- Go to your senders list from the Rollups page, or can click the "senders" tab at the top of your Rollup issues.
2. Click add sender manually to add any sender you like to your Rollup
Can I move senders to a different Rollup?
If you want to move senders to a different Rollup then you can do this easily from the Senders page:
- Go to the senders list for your Rollup (see above for how)
- Tick the senders you want to move to another Rollup
- Click move in the top right corner
- Choose which Rollup to move these senders to
- Click confirm and you’re done!
How can I remove a sender from a Rollup?
You can remove a sender one of 2 ways:
#1 - Click the Add to Rollup button in the mail list
#2 - Navigate to the senders list for a Rollup and click the Remove button.
How can I unsubscribe from a sender in a Rollup?
You can unsubscribe from a sender that's in your Rollup using the options dropdown next to the sender. You can only unsubscribe from a sender once we have rolled-up at least one email from them!