What is the Custom Blocklist?
This blocklist is for any senders you want to block that aren't in other blocklists. You can add any emails or domain you like to this blocklist and they will be screened out of your inbox. You can also make use of filters to block emails when certain parameters are met.
Emails that have been screened because of this blocklist can be seen from the “Screened Mail” view under “Mail List” in the sidebar, and will have the "blocked" filter applied.
These emails will not be sent to you for review as a part of your Screener Digest.
Adding a Sender
- Click “Add sender”, at the top of “Your Custom Blocklist”.
- Enter a single email address, or a domain to block all emails sent from that domain.
- “Add and close” then you’re all done!
By clicking “Show advanced options”, you can specify which of your email accounts you’d like this filter to apply to, and state the recipient address it should apply to - usually this would be the main email address of your account, though sometimes you might want to enter an alias.
Adding a Filter
- Click “Add filter”, at the top of “Your Custom Blocklist”.
- Set your desired parameters.
- Add and close” then you’re all done!
By clicking “Show advanced options”, you can specify which of your email accounts you’d like this filter to apply to, and state specific sender addresses that this filter should apply to. If you leave these options as they are, the filter will apply to all your email accounts and emails from all senders by default.